Atlanta's Preferred Eye Doctors
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The health, safety, and well-being of our Eye Specialists of Georgia patients and staff is our top priority.
All of our staff have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are currently:
- Screening all staff, patients and visitors
- Requiring masks at all times in the office
- Sanitizing the office and exam lanes
We will ask you to please:
- Wear a mask at all times in our offices, regardless of vaccination status
- Adhere to social distancing policy
Eye Specialists of Georgia Services
Glasses & Contacts
Wide range of frames and styles
Laser vision correction
Mild to severe dry eye treatment
Screening, diagnosis, & treatment
Traditional & premium lenses
Exams, injections & laser treatment
Eye Specialists of Georgia
"I think what makes our business special and unique is our patient care, where we treat each patient like family."
Dr. Ahmed M. Nassar., M.D., M.S.
Anterior Segment/Cataract Refractive Surgeon
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Select Saturdays 9:00 AM-1:00 PM